Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dalex_SinEs

PostSubject: Gym Leader Application   Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:44 am

Gym Leader App:
How long have you played on the server

• I've been on the server for 2 days now

Why would you like to become gym leader

• I know that since I havent been on the server long this application will simply look like just another greedy player looking to have more power. But I want to become a Gym Leader because I want to make sure trainers have a challenge, and are able to have fun. Also I am done with my College Classes so I'm free all Summer, meaning activity isnt a problem for me.
  • Also I like being fair when it comes to fights, meaning if my Gym Pokemon are level 30 I wouldn't want for them to have any moves that would normally be learned above that level.

Have you ever been banned from another server before

• Nope

Whats you IGN

• Dalex_SinEs

What gym would you like to try out for

• I would like to apply for then 2nd Gym, since recently (a few minutes ago) the Gym Leader Resigned.
  • If not then I would like to apply for the Elite Four

How often are you online

• I'm online most of the day. The 2 days I've been on the server I've been on a few hours each day. And like I mentioned I am free this Summer, so I can be active most of the day every day.
Back to top Go down
Jevilius
Gymleaders
Gymleaders

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application   Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:10 pm

This is a really nice application, though I have two and the other one has played for a longer time and thus has more experience.

Note that I would like Gymleaders to use TMs, it makes it more challenging for the challengers. Otherwise I'll keep this app in my mind next time a spot opens.
Back to top Go down
Dalex_SinEs

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application   Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Oh xD, that part about being fair wasn't meant as trash or anything. I made that before I challenged the GL. It was because when I played on a previous server, the GL had a level 30 with level 80 Moves.
Back to top Go down
spinjitsuninja

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application   Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:46 am

Wait,jevi!I think You should give him 2nd gym leader,I was going to quit cause ive been having pc problems,my coard got cut so I cant play for a while and I think its best that someone else takes my place so people can battle the second gym leader while im gone!Ill apply for one of the first gym leaders again when I get the chance but since I cant play for a while I think its best that someone else takes my place! Very Happy and I thought his app was great!And dalex,if jevi doesnt reply I would like you to tell her ingame! Good Luck!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application   

Back to top Go down

Gym Leader Application
Page 1 of 1