HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Website  

Share | 

spinjitsuninja's 2nd Gym Leader App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spinjitsuninja

PostSubject: spinjitsuninja's 2nd Gym Leader App   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:08 am

The gym leader I would like to be is the 2nd gym leader,I am a Grass Type trainer and I have the right levels to be the gym leader(lvl 25) Even though there is already a 2nd gym leader(chuck) But lately he has not been online! He might not be dependable,Ive heard people talking about how they would like to continue onto the rest of the gyms but they've had to wait 3 days so far! We cant even be sure WHEN hes gonna come back,not trying to offend him or anything but I would really like to be a gym leader,I promise whenever my pokemon become a much higher level than whats needed for the gym leaders limit,ill go catch some new pokemon and train them to the right level! Very Happy I also promise to help anyone on the server with anything they need and since I am a great pokemon fan Ill be online very often to accept challenges So any admin,please reply! Very Happy I would love to be a gym leader! Very Happy thank you for your replies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knight
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: spinjitsuninja's 2nd Gym Leader App   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:17 am

Approved

photo tumblr_m5wbim5P4r1r84emlo1_500_zpsde362589.gif
 photo riley1_zpsbc389bb1.png
Back to top Go down
http://randomon.forumsmotion.com

spinjitsuninja's 2nd Gym Leader App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1