HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Website  

Share | 

nseldin's gym leader app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nseldin

PostSubject: nseldin's gym leader app   Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:01 am

How long have I played on the server: About a month and a half

Why I would like to become gym leader: I would like to be part of the server community and help newer players with any problems that I have also come across (for example: warning them that a leaf stone DOES NOT evolve an eevee into leafeon! Razz)

Have I ever been banned from another server before: No

What gym would I like to apply for: The first or second gym (any gym would be fine though)

Why I would like to apply for the 1st or 2nd gym as poison type: I adore battling and seeing all of the different move sets of different pokemon. I want to teach the challengers, and I want to learn from them as well.

Why you should pick me: I am always friendly to others, even if they are mean to me. I would like to help players earn their badges and become better at pixelmon. Also, I have seen multiple players complain about the fact that the 1st gym leader is never on, so I would like to provide them with the chance to start earning their badges.

How often am I online: I am on everyday of the week. I play about 5 hours a day on weekdays, and 7 hours a day on weekends.

I greatly appreciate anyone looking over this application, and I understand how difficult it must be to pick the right person. Your fellow player, nseldinVery Happy
Back to top Go down

nseldin's gym leader app
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1