HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Website  

Share | 

weman2002/connor's 3rd Gym Leader Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weman2002

PostSubject: weman2002/connor's 3rd Gym Leader Application   Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:12 am

Hey Death/knight/Bryan Or whoevers reading this. I would to apply for 3rd Gym leader because BeaAlexandra Just Recently left. and i would love to take their place as 3rd gym leader

How long have you played on the server - about 2 weeks

Why would you like to become gym leader -I would love to become a gym leader because i see every other gym leader having a lot of fun. and i would love to be constantly challenged by gym battles. I love to be busy! im also on the server for 2-3 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned from another server before - Im not going to lie. yes of course i have, everyone has, anyone who says they havent is a liar

Whats your IGN - weman2002

What gym would you like to try out for - 3

How often are you online - I get on everyday for at least 2 hours

I have donated to this server and i plan to donate more in the future. This is my favorite server out there all the staff and gym leaders are so friendly. Me Neorules1997 and tehmarco all came on the server thinking we were gonna stay on the same pace as eachother. That quickly changed when Neo got gymleader and then Today tehmarco got gymleader. So i thought i should apply. Thanks for Your time. I promise you i wont let you down
Back to top Go down
Knight
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: weman2002/connor's 3rd Gym Leader Application   Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 am

well as 3rd GL flying and water being my favourites id ask you to earn my badge as i expect high quality for my, i dont want people running to you because i'm to hard =P I will however hold the position for you.

Good Luck

Knight

photo tumblr_m5wbim5P4r1r84emlo1_500_zpsde362589.gif
 photo riley1_zpsbc389bb1.png
Back to top Go down
http://randomon.forumsmotion.com

weman2002/connor's 3rd Gym Leader Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1